Registration for the 2018 Spanish Language fair is now closed. Please click here to sign up for the waitlist.
By registering your child for Españolandia, you grant permission for your child to be photographed or videotaped by Brigham Young University for educational, promotional, and training purposes. We will not identify your child by name in any promotional activity. Thank you for your support of our program!
Click here to download the Media Release Form.
1) Registration for the 2018 Spanish Language Fair will open on Monday, February 5, 2018.
2) Register online through this website when registration opens.
3) Registration will close when 2,500 students have been registered (due to space limitations and fire code regulations), so be sure to register as soon as you can!
4) There is a registration limit of 100 students per school. There is a $4 registration fee for each student.
5) Only middle and high school students enrolled in Level 2 or higher are eligible to participate.
6) Every student MUST participate in at least one competitive Spanish Language Fair event.
7) Students may NOT come with the intent of attending Españolandia only. Participation in Españolandia is offered as a reward to those who have worked hard to prepare for the competitions.
8) Sometimes, credit cards are denied if you do not use the exact same address as the one that appears on the credit card’s billing statement.
9) If you registered successfully, you should see TWO receipts in your email inbox — one for the registration, and one for the payment. If you believe you registered correctly, but do not see one or both of these, contact us at 801-422-2837.
10) TO EDIT REGISTRATION AFTER SUBMISSION, click here. After submitting this Google Form, you will receive an email with a link that allows you to further edit your submission. Edits will no longer be accepted after March 20.
11) WAITLIST: For those of you who weren’t able to register before registration closed, feel free to sign up on this Waitlist.
12) Direct registration questions to SpanishFair@byu.edu or (801) 422-8466.
We regret that BYU can no longer host elementary school students at any of our foreign language fairs, (including the Spanish Fair), because we can no longer accommodate the number of schools that wish to attend. However, UVU is now hosting an annual Dual Language Immersion Fair for 4th, 5th, and 6th-grade elementary students. For more information on participating in UVU’s Dual Language Immersion Fair please click here.